Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games have announced that their latest entry in their long-running V-Rally series will be coming to the Switch.
V-Rally 4 will be coming to the Switch in September and will feature over 50 different cars, including buggies.
Here are some of the features the game has to offer, according to the developers:
– Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
– Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
– V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
– Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
– Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
– You can also prove yourself in V-Rally 4’s Online and Career modes.
You can check out a trailer of the game below.