Nintendo has released a new Arms update, version 3.2, which adds a brand new boss character and several new features. The new character, Springtron, appears only if the player can make it through the Grand Prix on level 4 with no losses.
You can check out a video of the new character in action above.
Other new features include the “Badges”, which players can earn for completing certain in-game objectives, and “Recent Replays”, which gives players more replay options.
Check out the patch notes below. The update is now live for all Arms players.
- Added new “Badge” feature.
- Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
- Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
- Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
- Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
- Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
The patch has also adjusted the stats of some fighters, you can check out those changes here.