One of the best things about Kodi is just how open it is. Unlike similar streaming platforms from Apple and Google, Kodi lets you stream pretty much anything from anywhere. One of the best ways to upgrade Kodi is to download an addon. Velocity represents one of the best ones, and brings with it a host of new content and increased stability. Interested? Here’s how to download Velocity on Kodi:
How to download the Velocity addon on Kodi
1. To install Velocity, first go to System | Settings | Add-ons. Once there you’ll see a tab saying “Add source” – click on it.
2. The first thing you need to do is install the fusion repo. To do that, enter the web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, exactly as it is, and then click Done. Make sure you name the source something like Fusion so that it’s easy to remember.
3. Once that’s done, go back to your Kodi homescreen, and then navigate to System | Add-ons | Install from Zip file. A list of folders will appear, but we’re after the one we just added – which should be called “Fusion”. Click on it, and then select a file called “xmbc-repos”.
4. Click on the file marked “English,” and then select the file marked “repository.BlazeRepo.x.x.x.zip”. A notification that should say “Add-on enabled”, letting you know half of the installation process is done.
5. Now go back into System | Settings | Video Add-ons and then go to Install from Repository | Blazetamer’s Repository | Video Add-ons.
6. You should see a list of addons here, but you want the Velocity addon, so just click it, and then Install install in the following menu. Velocity will be added to your Kodi installation.