Nintendo has announced the mystery free item it will be giving away on its North American Summer of Play Tour.
At each venue you’ll be able to get your hands on Nintendo software as well as a free metal water bottle. Woo, we think?
On top of all the fun and games, there’s an added bonus for My Nintendo members! Check in with your My Nintendo QR Code® at any of the tour locations to receive a free metal water bottle (while supplies last). Here’s how to find your QR Code in order to check in:
Step 1: Log in to my.nintendo.com with your Nintendo Account.
Step 2: Select “Check in” from the menu on the left side of the My Nintendo home page.
Step 3: Show the QR Code to the designated staff member at the booth.
NOTE: The QR Code can be printed on paper or presented on your smart device.
The tour will hit the following cities on the dates listed below:
- 6/9-6/11 – Irvine, California – Irvine Spectrum Center
- 6/16-6/18 – Pleasanton, California – Alameda County Fair
- 6/23-6/25 – Bloomington, Minnesota – Mall of America®
- 6/30-7/2 – Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds)
- 7/7-7/9 – Chicago – Navy Pier
- 7/14-7/16 – Glendale, Arizona – Arrowhead Towne Center
- 7/20-7/23 – San Diego – Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina (San Diego Comic-Con)
- 7/28-7/30 – Arlington, Texas – The Parks Mall at Arlington
- 8/4-8/6 – Miami, Florida – Aventura Mall
- 8/11-8/13 – Bethlehem, Pennsylvania – Musikfest
- 8/18-8/20 – New York – DUMBO Waterfront
- 8/25-8/27 – King of Prussia, Pennsylvania – King of Prussia Mall
- 9/2-9/4 – Baltimore – Harborplace
Will you be attending one of these venues? Does the promise a free metal water bottle excite you? Share your thoughts with a comment.